Embedded systems are referred to as control systems tailored for specific applications. Nowadays, embedded systems are used in many different fields such as automotive, robotics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, tele-communications, consumer electronics, biomedical equipment and instrumentation. Looking at its diversity of applications and potential for production of highly innovative products, embedded systems can be considered as the primary technology of the Present and Future.
Department of Electronics Engineering started Embedded Club to provide space and infrastructure for technical minds to carryout embedded projects for various national level competitions.
- To provide infrastructure to carryout embedded projects for various national level competitions.
- To develop an embedded community with right skill sets.
- To establish a connect between technical minds for knowledge transfer.
EMBEDDED CLUB ACTIVITIES(2020-21)
EMBEDDED CLUB ACTIVITIES(2019-20)
- Techno-vision 12.0
- Special workshop on Line Following Robot
- Techfest Zonals
- Smart India Hackathon (SIH)