Industry Interactions: UG Students Projects Carried out in Associated with Industries
|Generation of Electricity from waste heat||RMT Industries Pvt. Ltd., Kalamna, Nagpur|
|Automated Shopping Cart||Sundip Solar, Dhaba, Nagpur|
|Smart Material Tracking for Inventory Management||Spacewood Frunishers Pvt. Ltd., MIDC Hingna|
|Novel Fault Monitoring System and Protection of 3-Phase Devices||Adani Power Maharashtra Limited, Gondia|
|Three mode controller for Industrial Monitoring and Control||MAHAGENCO, Khaparkheda|
|Automation of Dams and Flood Control System||Sterling Electricals & Technologies, Shivaji Nagar, Nagpur|
|Novel Fault Monitoring System and Protection of 3-Phase Devices||Shyam Metalics and Energy Ltd., Kolkata|
- Devesh Gattani, Gaurav Chaudhary, Shrayansh Yadav and Sanjay Naidu brought laurels to the college by securing 1st position in Poster Competition at NEERI ,Nagpur. They also won consolation prize in Crazy Idea Competition at 2nd National Workshop on Solar Energy Utilization (SUN) for Sustainable development organized by Environmental Materials Division, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur and are offered research internship at NEERI ,Nagpur to carry forward their research
- A team of students Zubair Khan, Lalit Sharma and Himanshu Daharwal has participated in Pick and Place Robotic competition, Techfest, IIT Bombay and secured 3rd position at zonal level
- Nikita Gharote and Ankit Tomar , student from fifth and third semester respectively, have participated in Robotics Competition, Techfest, IIT Bombay. Nikita is winner at Zonal level and Ankit Secured 4th rank at zonal level.
- Deerajkumar Valivade and Kaumudi Pandey are selected as intern in Cadence Design Systems Pvt. Ltd Bangalore.
- Abhishek Nampalliwar 3rd sem student was winner in Technocrat event which has been organized by EN Dept,RCOEM.
- Anushka Dubey 5th sem student won 1st Position in Creative Writing competition in WAD i.e workshop on aptitude development
- e-Yantra is a unique annual competition for undergraduate students in science and engineering colleges organized by IIT Bombay. Vikram Sawad ,Urvashi Bhurase , Devesh Gattani & Shubham Chauhan from Electronics Engineering department are selected for the competition by qualifying for 2nd level .
- Kritika Verma 5th sem student won 1st Position (Cash Prize of 2000) in Chess Tournament held at VNIT,Nagpur
- Eshika Malviya 2nd year student won 3rd Position in Intercollege Girls Swimming Championship.
- Rooshali Gupta , Padmaja Gawande 7th sem student were the winner in RTMNU University level Tennis Tournament
Best Paper Award
Ravi Tanti Saurabh warathe, received Best paper awards for Paper Title: A DC-DC High Voltage Multiplier Based on Dickson Charge Pump in the National Conference for Small Satellite Technology & Applications held on 15th-16th Dec 2017 at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai, conference is Co-sponsored by ISRO and Society for Small Satellite systems
Title of Patent- INBUILT POWER BANK MOBILE BATTERY CHARGER
Name of Student: PARTH VAIDYA
Patent Status: Published- Application No.201721012757 A
Vijay S. Palaparthy received Gandhian Young Technological Innovation (GYTI) Award 2016 for the project “X-niff Micro cantilever based electronic-nose platform for airborne chemical vapor sensing applications”
Participation in National/ International Competitions:
- e-Yantra Robotics Competition (eYRC) is a unique annual competition for undergraduate students in science and engineering colleges organized by IIT Bombay. Four groups from Electronics Engineering department were selected for the competition and completed the given tasks successfully
- Ahtesham R. Siddiqui and Mr. Akash Tiwari have developed a robot based on the principle of Line Follower and RF ID namely "Smart Robot for Restaurants and Hotels". This project won the first prize of Rs.60000 in the ATMEL Embedded Design Contest. Out of 162 ideas received by Atmel India, 97 projects were approved for participation in the contest and 12 projects were finally selected for the finals at CIT, Coimbatore, out of which 2 were from Electronics Engineering Department. The team members of the second project titled "Reservation Based Automatic Car Parking System", Ms. Shweta Dubey, Ms. Karishma Nandekar and Ms. Purva Lanjewar also received appreciation for their concept.
- Nikitesh Makde won first prize 19th National Seminar On Physics And Technology Of Sensors Jointly Organized by Dept. of Physics, S.G.G.S.I.E & T and School of Interdisciplinary Studies.Title of Poster: Designing of MEMS based 4.4MHz frequency tuner Venue: S.G.G.S. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.
- Bharti Navlani presented a poster in the 20th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT) held at IIT Guwahati during 24-27 May 2016. Title of Poster: Data Dependent Spurious Power Reduction for Fixed Width Multiplier.
- Shubham Ajay Bhansali, presented a paper at International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM-2015)Title:Design of Router for Time-relaxed Network-on-chipVenue:Held during April 11-12, 2015 at Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi, India.
- Sunil Nageshwarprasad Pandey presented a paper at International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM-2015) Title:A 2.4GHz Inductor-less Common Source Broadband Low Noise Amplifier with 1.6dB Noise FigureVenue:Held during April 11-12, 2015 at Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi, India.
- Sneha Vijaykumar Trivedi presented a paper at International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM-2015)Title:Design and Enhancement of Image Encryption Algorithm and Implementation Using NIOS II Soft Core ProcessorVenue:Held during April 11-12, 2015 at Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi, India.
- Amol Venkatrao Navalagire presented a paper at International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM-2015)Title:High-speed FIR Filter with Area Efficient of FPGA by using DA AlgorithmVenue:Held during April 11-12, 2015 at Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi, India.
- Mitali Patel presented a paper at National Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics & Computer Engineering (RAECE-2015)Title: Design and Implementation of power aware parallel computing system using dynamic frequency scaling of Soft-Core ProcessorVenue:Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India during 13-15th February 2015.
- Pravin Rahangdale has been given best paper award for paper titled “A Highly Linear CMOS Low Noise Amplifier Employing Post Linearization Techniques”, 2015 IEEE International conference on Engineering and Technology, Rathinam Technical Campus, Coimbatore.
Electronics Engineering Students secured first prize in ATMEL Embedded Design Contest
- Deerajkumar Valivade and Kaumudi Pandey are selected as intern in Cadence Design Systems Pvt. Ltd Bangalore
- Post Gratuate Students Arjun Gaur, Kaumudy Pandey, Saiyma Ali, Bhavika Bindal, Manisha Das, Sakshi Badjate, Neha Chinchoriya, Nitesh Agrawal, Ankur Singh, Neha Chattani, Bharti Navlani, Rajani Singh completed their M.Tech project at respectively IIT Gandhinagar, Godrej Mumbai, VNIT Nagpur, BARC Mumbai, IIIT Jabalpur, ISRO Nagpur and HCL Chennai.
|Sr. No.||Title Of Patent||Name of Student||Department||Patent Status|
“K. A. P”
Mr. P. Baheti
897/Mum/2015 Date of Filing: 18/03/2015
YOZONE (SUBSTITUTE FOR OZONE LAYER)
Mr. P. Baheti