OASIS- The Entrepreneurship Development Cell
OASIS, the Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management (RCOEM), was established in the academic year 2006-07 with the primary goal of encouraging graduating engineers to consider self-employment as a viable career choice. This cell actively works in close coordination with the TBI-RCOEM to foster entrepreneurial spirit amongst the students, through a range of initiatives such as guest lectures, workshops, seminars, competitions, Ideathons, and mentoring sessions. EDC was founded by Dr. I. P. Keswani, who served as the Head of Industrial Engineering. In 2011-12, the cell secured a grant of Rs.4 Lakhs from AICTE to further its activities, with Prof. M. R. Jain as the chief coordinator at the time. Presently, Prof. Bhushan C. Bissa serves as the Incharge of the Entrepreneur Development Cell.
To foster a culture of innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship among students and empower them to transform their ideas into sustainable businesses, contributing to economic growth and societal well-being.
To be a leading catalyst for entrepreneurial excellence, creating a vibrant ecosystem within the college that nurtures and supports the aspirations of young entrepreneurs, enabling them to thrive in a competitive global landscape
- Education and Skill Development: Provide educational resources and practical skills to raise awareness and prepare students for entrepreneurship.
- Mentorship and Guidance: Connect students with experienced mentors to offer guidance and support for their startup ideas.
- Incubation and Co-working: Create a space, physical or virtual, where students can develop and collaborate on their startup projects.
- Networking and Partnerships: Facilitate networking opportunities with industry professionals, investors, and peers to encourage collaboration.
- Access to Funding: Help students access funding sources, such as venture capital, angel investors, or grants, to launch their startups.
OASIS ACTIVITIESThe EDC in association with TBI- RCOEM organizes the following Entrepreneurship related activities such as:
- Guest lectures by successful alumni in business and other prominent Industrialists of the region.
- IDEA-TECH EXPO
- Entrepreneurship Development and Sensitization Workshop for First Years
- Business game and many more allied activities.
- Workshops, Seminars, Hands on training program on Innovation, Ideation, BMC, Business Plan etc.
Mentorship See Here
|Civil||Dr. M.S. Tiwariemail@example.com|
|Computer Science||Dr.Ram Hablanifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Electronics & Communication||Prof. N.M. Borkar.||email@example.com|
|Electronics Design Technology||Dr.Vivek Khetadefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Electrical||Dr. Uday Mujumdaremail@example.com|
|Master of Computer Applications(MCA)||Dr.Pravin Karmorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Department of Business Management||Dr. (Mrs) Sunita Dhoteemail@example.com|
|Mechanical||Dr. Shantanu Kulkarnifirstname.lastname@example.org|