Dean of Students (DoST)
- The student’s office is dedicated to meet all student needs and students are empowered to perform in academic and cultural activities.
- The student office supports students and provides them with opportunities in developing leadership skills, encourages students’ engagements, volunteering in activities of social, cultural and sports areas.
- The goal of the student affairs office is to facilitate the students in constructive engagement and personal growth.
- The mission of DOST is to nurture and enhance well-being of the student community during their stay at the institute and later as an alumni member.
- DOST is responsible for the maintenance of student discipline and decorum in campus
- Intervene in all the students’ affairs during their campus life.
- Culture, discipline and decorum.
- Act as a Chief mentor for the students in the campus.
- Advise various departments so as to deal with the students in a more sensitive manner.
- Student Guidance and Counseling organization
- Training and Development Program for students
- Monitoring General Facilities for Students
- Member of all the boards that formulate policy related to students (Academic/Extra Curricular)
- Member of Hostel Committee
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible in campus discipline of the students and coordinate the same with the hostel wardens
- Member of the Proctorial Committee to prevent ragging
- Encourage healthy living and lively positive relationships among students and the campus community
- Plan and get executed various co- and extra-curricular activities
- Regularly Interact with students to keep them informed about the rules and regulation of campus and also to know about their grievance if any
- Boost up student morale and counsel them for achieving their career goals and to become a good human being
- Provide feedback to Departments and faculty members on various issues faced by students
- To put up all the issues related to students in front of management so as to ensure a cordial relation between students and management
STUDENTS’ REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL FOR SESSION 2022-23
|Sr. No.||Name||Final Year with Branch||Post|
|1.||Suryadeep Khungar||Electronics Engineering||General Secretary|
|2.||Antara Andulkar||Electronics Engineering||Cultural Secretary|
|3.||Om Jodhpurkar||Computer Science and Engineering||Overall Club Coordinator|
|4.||Aveg Ganorkar||Electronics and Communication||Event Manager|
|5.||Raj Ostawal||Civil Engineering||Creative and Systems Head|
|6.||Sadnyani Gomkar||Electronics and Communication||Student Welfare Head Higher Education Cell Coordinator|
|Sr. No.||Name||Third Year with Branch||Post|
|7.||Anushka Khandelwal||CSE (AIML)||Joint Cultural Secretary|
|8.||Sarthak Bhojwani||Mechanical Engineering||Joint Cultural Secretary|
|9.||Tanish Parashar||Mechanical Engineering||Joint Event Manager|
|10.||Kunwar Jora||Computer Science and Engineering||Joint Event Manager|
|11.||Om Nagpurey||Electronics Engineering||Joint Event Manager|
|12.||Tanmay Salodkar||Civil Engineering||Student Welfare Executive|
|13.||Sejal Randive||Computer Science and Engineering||Student Welfare Executive|
|14.||Renuka Kadu||Biomedical Engineering||Ladies' Activity Representative|
|15.||Hrushikesh Dagwar||Information Technology||Public Relations & Marketing Head|
|16.||Raunak Malapure||Electronics and Communication||Public Relations & Marketing Head|
|17.||Priyal Parhadkar||CSE (Data Science)||Creative Head|
|18.||Eakas Arora||Electronics and Communication||Creative Head|
|19.||Rajveer Singh||Mechanical Engineering||Technical Incharge|
|20.||Sharvani Bagdai||Industrial Engineering||Editorial Executive|
|21.||Puru Ladhani||Industrial Engineering||Resource Manager|
|22.||Shreyansh Agrawal||Biomedical Engineering||Resource Manager|
|23.||Samiksha Sonkusare||Electronics and Communication||Dance Club Coordinator|
|24.||Tarun Mishra||MBA Integrated||Dance Club Coordinator|
|25.||Arnav Palaskhedkar||Electronics Engineering||Drama Club Coordinator|
|26.||Pratham Yadav||Electrical Engineering||Technical Club Coordinator|
|27.||Yash Ingolikar||Electronics and Communication||Literary Club Coordinator|
|28.||Gaurav Singh||MBA Integrated||Photography Club Coordinator|
|29.||Tilottama Bhutada||Computer Science and Engineering||Music Club Coordinator|
|30.||Adwait Warkad||Computer Science and Engineering||Music Club Coordinator|
|31.||Abeer Pandey||Biomedical Engineering||Art Club Coordinator|
|32.||Mehreen Khan||MBA Integrated||MBA Coordinator|
|33.||Ashutosh Jha||MCA||MCA Coordinator|