Dean of Students (DoST)
- The student’s office is dedicated to meet all student needs and students are empowered to perform in academic and cultural activities.
- The student office supports students and provides them with opportunities in developing leadership skills, encourages students’ engagements, volunteering in activities of social, cultural and sports areas.
- The goal of the student affairs office is to facilitate the students in constructive engagement and personal growth.
- The mission of DOST is to nurture and enhance well-being of the student community during their stay at the institute and later as an alumni member.
- DOST is responsible for the maintenance of student discipline and decorum in campus
- Intervene in all the students’ affairs during their campus life.
- Culture, discipline and decorum.
- Act as a Chief mentor for the students in the campus.
- Advise various departments so as to deal with the students in a more sensitive manner.
- Student Guidance and Counseling organization
- Training and Development Program for students
- Monitoring General Facilities for Students
- Member of all the boards that formulate policy related to students (Academic/Extra Curricular)
- Member of Hostel Committee
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible in campus discipline of the students and coordinate the same with the hostel wardens
- Member of the Proctorial Committee to prevent ragging
- Encourage healthy living and lively positive relationships among students and the campus community
- Plan and get executed various co- and extra-curricular activities
- Regularly Interact with students to keep them informed about the rules and regulation of campus and also to know about their grievance if any
- Boost up student morale and counsel them for achieving their career goals and to become a good human being
- Provide feedback to Departments and faculty members on various issues faced by students
- To put up all the issues related to students in front of management so as to ensure a cordial relation between students and management
SRC Committee 2021-22
|1||Dr. Rashmi Sahu||Dean of Students|
|2||Shreya Chakravarty||Cultural Secretary|
|3||Jaspreet Singh Bhatiya||Event Manager|
|4||Siddhi Dubey||Student Welfare Head|
|5||Parag Jibhakate||Technical and Systems Head|
|6||Parag Kasat||Overall Club Coordinator|
|7||Suryadeep Khungar||Joint Cultural Secretary|
|8||Antara Andulkar||Joint Cultural Secretary|
|9||Sugam Chowdhary||Joint Event Manager|
|10||Rishabh Parihar||Joint Event Manager|
|11||Devashree Zalke||Student Welfare Executive|
|12||Davendar Singh||Student Welfare Executive|
|13||Bhavesh Bhaisare||Technical Incharge|
|14||Ryan Walter||Technical Incharge|
|15||Sanjana Rathi||Ladies' Activity Representative|
|16||Ruchita Bhawsar||Press lncharge|
|17||Aveg Ajay Ganorkar||Publicity Incharge|
|18||Jaskaran Singh Bhangoo||Publicity Incharge|
|19||Sadnyani Gomkar||Creative Head|
|20||Raj Ostawal||Creative Head|
|21||Harsh Murarka||Resource Manager|
|22||Aditi Singh||Dance Club Coordinator|
|23||Ashlesha Bonkinpelliwar||Dance Club Coordinator|
|24||Bharat Loiya||Technical Club Coordinator|
|25||Sarvesh Deshpande||Drama Club Coordinator|
|26||Ameya Shrivastava||Literary Coordinator|
|27||Ayaaz Bunglowala||Photography Club Coordinator|
|28||Om Jodhpurkar||Music Club Coordinator|
|29||Eshaan Casmir||Music Club Coordinator|
|30||Apurva Agrey||MCA Coordinator|
|31||Aniket Shukla||MBA Coordinator|